Monday, December 17, 2012

tok ! tok ! I'm home


Salam and hola :) warghh after 1 year and now i come back. yeah ! hoorayy me . 2012 is the busiest ever in my life . Bukan ape , bulan 4 faya dah habis matrik . then cari kerja . thats so challenge me guys . i was working at mini market . back to marik story , yeah finally , faya habis juga matrik . only god knows how happy faya bile last day matrik tuh . yes , matrik so challenging :E i tell you ! you have to ready physically and mentally . you guys have to be strong and dont ever GIVE UP ! inshaAllah , you guys can face it :) habis matrik and then i was on mission , CARI KERJA . yay ! so many places , faya apply tok cari kerja . one place to other places . damn hard to find . after one weeks , i received one call . 
anonymous: hello , may i speak to fara ?

faya: yes speaking.
anonymous : can u come to my office on this blablabla at blabla.
fara: yes my pleasure .
toott..toot.tooot....
ye, faya dapat kerja at mini market . just behind my taman perumahan . haiyoo , my another experiences . SUPERB ! i lost my weight for 3 kg . great right . hehe :D i know . 
i working there almost 3 month . then UPU bukak . and yes ......




to be continue . guys , i miss u so much . thanks for viewing 

p/s: muahxxx ! missssssssssssssssss  


0 Shout:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com